Friday, July 13, 2012

Songs of the Month - July

Yup, it's the time of the year again! I just started to get in the swing of writing, so I have perhaps a few new inspirational songs and a few "just for the fun of it" songs. Enjoy and tell me if you like them!

1. "Primadonna" - Marina and the Diamonds. Fun story to this song: I just found it yesterday. It's addicting. I love the dirty synths in the background. Just something easy and fun to dance along with. The lyrics are pretty interesting, too.

2. "Lemonade" - Alexandra Stan. Another "for the fun of it song." I looooooove it with a passion that is immeasurable. Nothing else to really say. Just listen to it. It's a fun summer ditty.

3. "This Love (Will Be Your Downfall)" - Ellie Goulding. Yup, this is my first inspirational song. I so far haven't written this part of the story, but it certainly is coming :)

4. "To a Poet" - First Aid Kit. Just a highly emotional song about lost love and being lonely. You know, stereotypical stuff that inspires every heartache.

5. "As Long as You Love Me" - Justin Bieber. Quiet. I know what you all are thinking, but guess what? It's a good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment