Saturday, February 25, 2012

First Post!

I used to have a blog a long time ago. For some reason, the upkeep on these things is just God awful. I don't know why I don't spend more time on them. It has all the ingredients for me to enjoy a blog; but, alas, after a week, I just seem to forget about it and then never come back.

But, as I am nearing the completion of my first book that I have written, I find that I am needing more was to get my book out there. You know, just for people to read small excerpts and what not. I like to share, what can I say? I'm a caring guy.

Yeah. Right.

For the record, I'm extremely sarcastic.

Anyway, I'll be posting my excerpts on here. I'd really like feedback and everything. It'd make me happy. Most writers would tell you that their style is in constant progress. Rarely are people born as a Hemingway, and even then he was most likely in progress as well. Could you imagine what he would be writing right now if he hadn't shot himself?

I go off topic a lot as well. Bear with me.

So, if you happen to be the 1 or 2 people that read my stuff in the future (I hope there's a lot more than that!!!), then feedback is more than appreciated. Of course, I like just straight-up compliments as well, so keep those coming, too! (I'm selfish, what can I say?)

But most importantly, just enjoy the writing. That's why I do it.

2 comments: