Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Songs of the Month - April 2012

It's the time of the year again! I'm rather busy, so this one isn't going to be as detailed oriented as I'd have liked it to be, but I guess my like 3 followers will have to deal with it. Sorry, dudes.

1. "Elle Me Dit" - Mika. OMG. This song is my new addiction. At first I was like, "okay, this is a decent song." And now I find myself in my car just replaying it over and over. I used to speak a decent amount of French, so I can kinda tell what he's singing about and can somewhat sing along, but Mika does too much voice inflection stuff that it's hard to hear what he's saying. Anyway, this is just a fun little ditty.

2. "Lights Out" - Natalia Kills. This is another party song. It's fun to listen to and just kinda sing along to. I like Natalia Kills. This is the direction she needs to head in.

3. "212" - Azealia Banks. This is just a super dirty song. Like ... you have no idea. Once again, not really an inspirational song, but jut something to listen to. I don't think I have an inspiration songs this month, only because I just haven't done much writing.

4. "Glad You Came" - The Wanted. Okay, so I used to hate this song. Like, you have no idea how much I just wanted this song to die a horrible death. But then I started to listen to it more, and now I can't help my admit that I rather like it. Good play, The Wanted. Good play ...

5. "Beez in the Trap" - Nicki Minaj. This shiz goes hard. That's all I have to say about that.

So, as you can tell, I barely said anything about the songs, but like I said, I'm pretty busy. I wish I had  more influential songs to give, but I just haven't been writing lately. It's hard to get inspired when you have so much on your mind. Once Summer starts, I have a feeling songs will influence me a lot more. But anyway.

Peace out, and enjoy the music suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment