Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Getting the hang of it

Seriously, I've posted 3 days in a row now. I'm doing pretty awesome at this whole blogging thing.

Anyway, today, since I have very, very little to do, I plan on writing a bit to my Airilie novel. Finally! So excited to get back to Eaghan, and Saoirse and all that. Don't tell, but someone major and important is going to die. Yeah. It just got real.

Later, or perhaps before I write, I will do the online quiz I didn't do today. Ugh. I really need to get on that. It's not due until next Monday though, so I'm still ahead of the time, like, majorly, but I hate having this whole entire thing just hanging over my head saying, "Tyler, do it. Doooo itttttt."

I also plan on going to Qdoba's today for lunch. That place is full of so much win. I get the same thing every darn time I go there. Because it's delicious. And because no one else ever tells me to get something different. And because I don't know why else, but you have to believe what I said previously.

Perhaps I'll do some reading as well. Get back into my "The Swan Thieves" that I started over break. Ugh. I bought that book like 2 years ago and just never got around to reading it. It's an okay book, just not usually up my repertoire that I normally read. I obviously most like to read what I write, although a fun fact is that I don't really read much sci-fi, but have extreme sci-fi undertones in my work. And strangely enough, my favorite novel is considered the first sci-fi novel EVER. I'm quite strange.

I shaved last night and accidentally cut myself (like usual). The only reason I mention this is because right now that cut is sort of -what's the word? - pulsing. Like, I can feel it. It's bothersome.

Okay, well now I must get back into this writing thing, and whatever else it was that I planned on doing today. American Idol is on tonight. Perhaps I'll blog about that later. I'm not sure. Probably not. I'll forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment