Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19th and other things

So, today is one of those days when you are so bored that you find a new hobby or something. And I can't find a new hobby, so instead I write a blog post.

Like I said, I have nothing going on in my life.

Well, tomorrow I have a DMol meeting with the counselor person. I will talk to him/her and see what I can do if I have this surgery this summer (which is pretty much a given that I will). I will be double majoring (I think I mentioned that already), but I don't know what other degree to get. Plus, I'd have to do speech, and I will kill myself if I have to take another speech class. I seriously hate speech with a passion. It might even be the only reason I DON'T do a double major. Yeah.

Let's seeeee ...

Oh, writing. I plan on doing that today as well. I have been a little caught up with some things (like the prospect of surgery as well schooling and, shamefully, pokemon tower defense) to get on that. But I promised myself today I will. I mean, I even did homework waaaaaaay ahead of time!!! That's not like me at all. I really, really, really, really want to get done with this Airilie story and get to the next "chapter" of it, so to speak. Can't wait for what's in store. Also, definitely have to fine tune some things, but I have a friend currently working on that. Her input is golden. Hope she's gotten a little further in the correction process.

Reading: I'm currently reading a book called "The End of Alice" for my class. It's rather disturbing, and fairly interesting. I'd recommend it, but it's definitely not for the faint of heart.

Not sure what else to say. Like I said, not much going on right at this moment. Well, off to procrastinate, collect my thoughts, and then begin writing. Perhaps I'll post a cool little excerpt later. I haven't done that in a very, very long time. Well, 2 weeks. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment