Sunday, March 11, 2012

Today

So today is my last day of break. I headed home, and now I'm just sitting here in my apartment, alone. Watching "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest."

Today, on my way home, I had a great idea for a story. Okay, well, I lied. More like last night. But I developed it on the ride back to my apartment (I know, probably not safe).

Anyway, don't want to say TOO much, because what's the fun in that? It's going to be like a space opera type story. More sci-fi than I'm used to doing, but not completely out of the question. I don't really want to break ground in the business; I just want to flesh out a great story with great characters. I'm more for the entertainment value of books.

So. Not much else to say. I'm going to watch "Desperate Housewives" tonight. Someone is going to die! Kind of excited - in a morbid way, that is.

Well, that is all. Woohoo. I'm just so exciting. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment