Monday, March 12, 2012

Two in one day?!

Yup. I'm posting again. Although admittedly the first post was an excerpt of my space opera idea. I don't know if I'm ever going to continue with it, but if I do, I'll be sure to say so. So, if you like what you read there, tell me! It might actually sway me to continue. Dooooo ittttt.

I'm currently watching "100 Greatest Women in Music (from the past 20 years)" and I have to say it reminded me of a lot of awesome songs that I forgot about. Jewel, TLC, etc. So many awesome songs.

Dooooooooon't go chasin' waterfaaaaaalls!

............... Anyway.

Today I watched Fringe. I love that show with a passion. I'm on the last disc of season 3. Ugh. What am I supposed to do until season 4 comes out?! Nothing, that's what.

Mac and cheese was for dinner; sad thing is, I had it for lunch today, and dinner last night as well. Yeah. Mac and cheese overload. It happens.

I'm in a Lady Gaga mood. That also happens.

Okay, I'm starting to ramble ... I didn't really have much to say, I guess. But, eh. The point of a blog isn't really to have much to say besides what enters your mind at any given moment, and that's totally what happened just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment