Monday, March 26, 2012

A Writer's Thoughts

So today I was thinking today about how I'm super close to finishing my first novel. It's been quite an experience, to say the least. After this, I know that I have major, major editing work. Then starts another story, which I just imagined this past weekend on my drive home (I'm pretty excited to start it, so now I'm excited to push with my first). Then after that, I have no idea. I'm still super infatuated with my "Airilie" kingdom. I definitely want to come back to it. Like I stated in one of my previous posts, I had this one idea for this series, and that this first novel was more or less the start/catalyst type novel for the main attraction, a la "The Hobbit."

Anyway, I won't say too much more, because a lot of what I'm thinking is pretty preemptive. I could change my ideas tomorrow. I want to get back into writing super soon, but sadly homework is starting to put its cold grasp on me. I have this huge assignment due this Friday that I haven't really worked on. Ugh.

I'm pretty excited about the fact that I don't need surgery now. That means I can be on track with my program! It's pretty awesome, to say the least.

Well, I didn't really have much more to say. I guess I just wanted to blog so I don't forget about this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment